Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes make grilling fun and easy. Designed with Sure Fire Grooves, Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes have more edges for improved airflow and faster lighting which ensures long burning performance as compared to other nationally available charcoal brands. These coals for grilling heat quickly and are ready to cook on in about 15 minutes. That’s 25% faster than other nationally available charcoal brands. Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes are made with 100% natural ingredients and real wood to deliver an authentic smoky flavor, the way BBQ should taste. Real charcoal flames. Real wood smoke. Real fire-grilled flavor. Add Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes to your barbecue supplies and make all your cookouts delicious.
- READY IN 15 MINUTES: Bring friends and family together with Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes for barbecuing. These BBQ charcoal briquettes grill up your favorite foods in just 15 minutes! That’s 25% faster compared to other nationally available charcoal brands; Packaging may vary
- CHARCOAL with 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Charcoal briquettes made with 100% natural ingredients and real wood. Two 18 pound bag of original charcoal briquettes generates about 9 uses
- FAST HEATING GRILL CHARCOAL: This charcoal for grilling has more edges and surface area to catch the flame quickly with grooves that provide air channels for fast heating and even burning
- ORIGINAL BBQ FLAVOR: Perfect for backyard parties or tailgates – infuse authentic smoky, wood-fired flavor into beef, chicken, pork, fish, veggies and more
This product can expose you to chemicals including soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Never use gasoline to light charcoal, do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal. Make sure ashes are cold before discarding. Never burn charcoal indoor. Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs, and trees. Store briquettes in a cool, dry place.
For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 1. Stack Briquets: In a pyramid, add lighter fluid following lighter fluid directions.
- 2. Light Charcoal: Leave grill uncovered. Flames will die out while the briquets continue to burn and start to ash over.
- 3. Spread Briquets: In a single layer when covered in ash (in about 15 minutes). Begin grilling.
- For Your Safety: Never use gasoline to light-charcoal; do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal; make sure ashes are cold before discarding; never barbecue indoors (see warning above); barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees; store briquets in a cool, dry place. Pull from end on front of bag.