Fire up your grill in a flash with Kingsford Charcoal Lighter Fluid. This odorless charcoal lighter fluid has no aftertaste and gets you grilling fast for family and friends. It’s portable and easy to use – Just squirt lighter fluid over the charcoal per the usage directions and light a match. You’ll grill up delicious meat and vegetables in no time.
- One 64 ounce bottle of Kingsford Odorless Charcoal Lighter Fluid paired with Kingsford Charcoal gets you grilling quickly; Packaging may vary
- This odorless lighter fluid ensures no aftertaste is left behind, only the delicious smoky flavor of classic BBQ
- Use this lighter fluid when barbecuing your favorite foods including beef, chicken, pork, seafood or veggies
- For use on classic charcoal briquettes, this lighter fluid is made with a high quality formula to get you grilling your favorite foods including beef, chicken, pork, seafood or veggies
- To open, place bottle on flat surface. Hold the neck of the bottle in one hand and flip the cap open with the other hand. A tool (like a screwdriver) may be used to carefully pry open the cap. Squirt liquid over piled charcoal. Use 1.6 fluid ounces per pound of charcoal. Close cap, pressing firmly until it snaps and locks. Never add to hot coals or fire.
- Light pile immediately. Begin cooking when coals are covered in gray ash.
- This product can expose you to carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm – For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.